You will need:
– the thinnest fishing line, preferably the stuff they’re actually using in the show
– bee charm – ant charm – gold, silver, purple and yellow beads -spiral/labyrinth charm -transparent or pale purple or yellow flowers
Make as much of this as you can in a theatre. Not an abandoned one.
1. Say: ‘Knot of one, spell’s begun.’ Make as many knots and loops as you can with the fishing line. When you’re done, it should be short enough to safety pin to the inside of a costume.
2. Say: ‘Knot of two, it will come true’ Add optional items. Try and stay away from any negative energies, before you close the spell with:
3. ‘Knot of three, so shall it be.’
(As always, please note that I can take no responsibility for any of these spells due to legal reasons, please use caution and common sense when doing, well, anything.)