Struggling with #NaNoWriMo? Or any other long haul writing project? Try this goofy little trick on for size.
You will need:
– an empty tic tac box or small closable container
– glitter, in as many colours as possible (or foil, torn up. Shiny stuff.)
– bay leaves (ground)
– ground frankincense
– gold leaf
– theatre charm
– oak leaves, whether real or paper
1. Clean the tic tac box.
2. Add glitter, and any optional items
3. Close up the box and shake whenever you need inspiration.
(Please note: Not responsible for anything you choose to do in your own time. But if something fantastic happens, please give me a shout out on Twitter: @x2resurrected)